Home » Decade » 1950 » Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

August 9, 2018

Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

Affiliate Links

I recently came across this fun seller on eBay devowass6zm7 and they had so many neat things I decided to do a post highlighting just a few of the great items they have up for sale right now. Seriously though, this is just a few of their offerings…devowass6zm7 has over 2000 items for sale, so be sure to check out their page soon!

All of the following items are from the eBay shop of devowass6zm7

Vtg Mid Century MOD Atomic Spartus Do-All 24 Hour Timer Aqua Turquoise Starburst

Vtg Rubbermaid Orange Rubber Coated Wire Dish Rack & Heavy Rubber Drain Mat

Vtg Mid Century Modern MCM Atomic Space Age Metal Mailbox Randall Co. Ohio

Vtg Mid Century MOD Yellow White Plastic Desk Organizer Tiny Drawers Hong Kong

image

Vtg Mid Century Hall Mack Sparkle Glitter Lucite Stirrup style Chrome Towel Ring

Vtg Mid Century Flocked MOD Owl Money Bank Coin Box Gold w/ Blue Eyes Hong Kong

Pr Vtg 70s NOS Kenny Woven Vinyl Cafe Curtains 60″ W 36″L Peach Color Accents

NOS Vtg Mid Century Leigh Script Style House Address Numbers Spellout

image

NOS Vtg Mid Century 4″ Script Style House Address Numbers Spellout Ridge Prod.

Vtg 1973 Wilton Love Cake Topper Figurines Groovy MOD Repurpose

image

The seller calls this a “tablecloth”…I believe this is actually meant to go on an umbrella.

Vtg Mid Century Aqua Turquoise Vinyl Patio Table Tablecloth White Fringe 46″

image

And finally, this one ends soon…so act fast!

Vtg Mid Century Atomic UFO Ceiling Light Fixture White Black Gold Textured Glass

Happy Shopping!

Affiliate Links

*Disclaimer: No Pattern Required is part of the eBay Partner Network, and that means that when you click on our eBay links we may earn a very small commission

9 Responses to Kool Kitsch For Sale on eBay

1. Susan from Boston Reply

August 9, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Sara,
    What is it about that orange Rubber Maid that makes it vintage?

August 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm

I don’t believe they do the colors anymore Susan…..I think its just white now…..and for a long time now. 🙁 I think the colors they did were very “of the era” and if it wasn’t on trend they’d stop manufacturing it. I could be wrong though, just my 2 cents. 🙂

• Susan from Boston Reply

August 9, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Hi Sara! Thank you for explaining. I have a SimpleHuman dish rack but I’d love something more vintage, in either pink or turquoise. 🙂

August 10, 2018 at 10:28 am

Susan, YES! Those colors would be SO perfect in your kitchen!!!!!

• John from Seattle Reply

August 10, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Rubbermaid made both pink and turquoise dish drainers (and buckets, and spatulas, and other fun goodies…) in the 50’s and 60’s. If you search, I bet you could find one!

• Jacki Reply

August 11, 2018 at 8:39 am

Hi Susan, I saw a vintage look turquoise dish drainer on Amazon. Just go to their site and type in turquoise dish drainer. Pink, unfortunately, is a little more rare.

• Jacki Reply

August 9, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Orange and Green were HOT colors in the late 60’s to middle 70’s. In fact I was ready to jump on the Rubbermaid because it matched my basement kitchen wallpaper until I saw the price…OUCH!

August 10, 2018 at 10:29 am

I totally thought of your basement kitchen when I saw that Rubbermaid Jacki! 🙂 But I know, the price…..ugh.

2. Brenny Crager Reply

August 11, 2018 at 9:40 am

The timer and the orange rack are already gone. Bummer!